The Rotary Duck Dip will take place in Downtown Campbell River at Spirit Square on Saturday, September 14th from 12:00 to 2:30.
Family Activities at Noon
Remote Control Model Boats
Shoo Shoo the Clown
Duck Dip at 2:00!
Look for the Wanted Duck posters at 40 Downtown businesses.
Get ready for this great Downtown BIA event on Saturday, July 13th from 10:00 until 2:00.
“Life Is Like A Garage Sale, You Never Know What You Are Going To Get”
Vintage lovers , treasure hunters and bargain browsers – loved this great Downtown event!
The next meeting of the BIA will take place Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 6:00 at the Public Library.
The Downtown BIA’s annual Easter Event will take place on Saturday, April 20th!
- The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 11:00 in Ostler Park and is usually over in about five minutes! Free bubbles, baskets for the first 300 children; ReMax Check Realty will provide coffee and goodies.
- M.a.t.z pancakes will be selling their delicious, hot dollar size pancakes.
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny will take place from 11:15 to 1:15 at the Tidemark Theatre – by donation to the CR Food Bank.
- Shoo Shoo the Clown on Spirit Square Stage at 11:15
- Captain Thunderpants on Stage from 11:30 to 12:15
- Doco Adventure Train
- The Fun Swing
- Bounce-a-Rama Castle and Cotton Candy
- Playful Spirit Face Painting
- Glen’s Kettle Korn
- Bee’s Knees Donuts
- Marine Harvest Salmon Barbeque with CRKW
- Animal Activity Farm
- Games and activities by Community Centre Recreation Programmers and Gateway Foursquare Church
- Easter basket decorating in the Art Gallery
- On site 2 Day Radio 99.7
More exciting news! The mural painted by Alex Witcombe, a highly regarded, local artist, is now lit thanks to the City’s Downtown Small Initiatives Progrm. The lighting not only showcases the beautiful, intricate details of the mural but also addresses safety concerns at this otherwise dark corner. Continue reading “Mural”