Get ready for this great Downtown BIA event on Saturday, July 13th from 10:00 until 2:00.
“Life Is Like A Garage Sale, You Never Know What You Are Going To Get”
Vintage lovers , treasure hunters and bargain browsers – loved this great Downtown event!
The Downtown BIA’s annual Easter Event will take place on Saturday, April 20th!
- The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 11:00 in Ostler Park and is usually over in about five minutes! Free bubbles, baskets for the first 300 children; ReMax Check Realty will provide coffee and goodies.
- M.a.t.z pancakes will be selling their delicious, hot dollar size pancakes.
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny will take place from 11:15 to 1:15 at the Tidemark Theatre – by donation to the CR Food Bank.
- Shoo Shoo the Clown on Spirit Square Stage at 11:15
- Captain Thunderpants on Stage from 11:30 to 12:15
- Doco Adventure Train
- The Fun Swing
- Bounce-a-Rama Castle and Cotton Candy
- Playful Spirit Face Painting
- Glen’s Kettle Korn
- Bee’s Knees Donuts
- Marine Harvest Salmon Barbeque with CRKW
- Animal Activity Farm
- Games and activities by Community Centre Recreation Programmers and Gateway Foursquare Church
- Easter basket decorating in the Art Gallery
- On site 2 Day Radio 99.7